EtherWAN's EX17016 provides a 16-port switching platform supporting IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet, high performance switching with features required for enterprise environments.
The EX17016 is equipped with 16 10/100BASE-TX PoE ports. The EX17016 is feature rich with full wire speed throughput, making the EX17016 Series a powerful network switch.
The IEEE802.3at PoE ports provide up to 30W/port with a PoE power budget of 240W, making the switch truly versatile for connecting with PoE Powered Devices (PD) with different bandwidth and power consumption requirements.
Users are able to access management features such as; IP configuration, QoS, VLANs, trunking and via web browser interfaces.
EtherWAN — "When Connectivity is Crucial."
Power over Ethernet
Supports 16-port IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
Comprehensive IP configuration, QoS, VLANs and trunking
• IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX
• IEEE802.3x full duplex and flow control
• IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Forward and Filtering Rate
• 14,880pps for 10Mbps
• 148,810pps for 100Mbps
Packet Buffer Memory
• Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control
Address Table Size
• 4096 MAC addresses
• 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Device: Max. 11W (without PoE)
• PoE power budget: 240W Max.
• Alternative A, Pins 1/2(+), 3/6(-)
PoE Power Output
• IEEE802.3at: up to 30W/port, 50 - 57VDC, 600mA Max
• Metal Case
• 440mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 44mm (H)
(17.32" (W) x 8.66" (D) x 1.73" (H))
• Standard 19" rack-mount size, one-unit-height
• 3.8Kg (8.37lbs.)
• Rack mounting
• 10/100BASE-TX: 16 PoE ports
• Per Unit: Power Status
• Per port 10/100TX: Link/Activity
• Per port PoE: Act/status
• Per port Gigabit: Link/Act
• 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
Ambient Relative Humidity
• 10% to 95% (non-condensing)