EtherWAN's EX17908A provides an 8-port switching platform supporting IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet, high performance switching with features required for enterprise environments.
The EX17908A is equipped with 8 10/100/1000BASE-TX PoE ports. The EX17908A is feature rich with full wire speed throughput, making the EX17908A Series a powerful network switch.
The IEEE802.3at PoE ports provide up to 30W/port with a total power budget of 240W, making the switch truly versatile for connecting with PoE Powered Devices (PD) with different bandwidth and power consumption requirements such as outdoor PTZ dome cameras, wireless access points, and way-side communication devices.
EtherWAN — "When Connectivity is Crucial."
Power over Ethernet
» Supports IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) » PoE power output up to 30W/port, power budget up to 240W
Easy to Install
Internal universal PSU 100VAC - 240VAC, 50 - 60HZ
• IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX
• IEEE802.3x Full duplex and flow control
• IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-TX
• IEEE802.3z 1000BASE-SX/LX
• IEEE802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
Forward and Filtering Rate
• 14,880pps for 10Mbps
• 148,810pps for 100Mbps
• 1,488,100pps for 100Mbps
Packet Buffer Memory
• 2M bits
• Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control
• 9.6K bytes
Address Table Size
• 8192 MAC addresses
• 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Device: Max. 8.8W (without PoE)
• PoE power budget: 240W Max.
• Port 2,4,6,8
Alternative A, Pins 1/2(+), 3/6(-)
• Port 1,3,5,7
Alternative B, Pins 7/8(+), 4/5(-)
PoE Power Output
• IEEE802.3at: up to 30W/port, 55VDC, 545mA Max.
• Metal Case
• 266mm (W) x 160mm (D) x 44mm (H)
(10.47" (W) x 6.30" (D) x 1.73" (H))
• 1.52Kg (3.35lbs.)
• Desktop, Rack Mounting
• 10/100/1000BASE-T: 8 ports (PoE)
• Per Unit: Power Status
• Per Port: Link/Activity, PoE Act/status
• 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
Ambient Relative Humidity
• 10% to 95% (non-condensing)
• Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility
CE Mark Class A, FCC Part 15B ClassA